- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy (in completion), Metanoia Institute/Middlesex University, United Kingdom
- I am currently undertaking doctoral research into expatriates’ experiences of relocation and adjustment in the new country
- Clinical Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy (UKCP), Metanoia Institute, United Kingdom
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology, The Open University, United Kingdom
What is integrative psychotherapy?
I am a UKCP registered Integrative Psychotherapist, currently in the final stages of a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology and Psychotherapy, accredited by the Health Professionals Council (HPC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS).
My wide-ranging training in psychotherapy and psychology enables me to draw on different theoretical frameworks and adopt a flexible approach in my clinical work. Viewing each person as a unique individual embedded in the social and historical contexts, allows me to respond to the distinct personal situation of a client.
I have several years clinical experience working as a counsellor and psychotherapist with a diverse range of clients in the medical centre and private practice.
My areas of expertise include:
- Stress at work and at home
- Career issues and development
- Existential issues
- Relationship issues and separation
- Panic attacks
- Self-identity and self-esteem issues
- Cultural adjustment
Professional Memberships and Ethics
I am a member of the Metanoia Institute, a graduate member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and a registered member of both the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
I subscribe to the BPS, UKCP and Metanoia Institute’s codes of Ethics.